£35,000 - £100,000 (Dependent on experience)
One of Europe’s largest tech firms is searching for an experienced Java Developer that is passionate about technology to come and join the team who is a team player to join their team of highly experienced staff from a variety of backgrounds. The opportunity will include using Java Spring Boot and microservices, as well as opportunities working with the cloud and growing your skills in this area.
The ideal Java Developer for this role will have:
- Excellent Java knowledge and minimum 2-3 years commercial experience working with Java 5 or above.
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot or Microservices.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies beneficial.
- Experience in a TDD, BDD or DDD environment desirable.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Team player who is keen on contributing to the team and making a real difference with your input.
- Flexible on travel every so often if needed
- Be currently based in the UK or Europe
Benefits of the successful Java developer will be:
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company/team away days and lunches
- Great work environment
- Excellent salary dependent on experience:
- Developer roles up to £100k
- Architecture and Director roles between £90k – 140k
- + many more!!
*Unfortunately, sponsorship cannot be offered for this role – Sorry!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'