An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right Java Developer to join our In-house games developer CR Games.CR Games is based in Oldham and produces some of the most innovative and exciting gaming content on our brands, supplied by our in house Java based Remote gaming server. The roles key focus is to ensure this system is maintained and further developed with new functionality and features to make it stand out from the competition, enhancing the CR Games products.
- Develop & maintain a robust Java based in house real-time gaming system (RGS) from a Java software perspective.
- Maintain and improve the internal RGS test tool kit for in house QA and client developers.
- Create and maintain a suite of unit tests to ensure robustness of code.
- Identify improvements for the RGS and plan development accordingly
- Work closely with our internal teams to ensure design ideas and implementation is secure, robust and current architecture.
- Maintain and create documentation of RGS from a code aspect
- Facilitate RGS development processes with all stakeholders
- Work with the Head of Mobile when planning rollout of new functionality and with DevOps to fix any integration problems.
- Help maintain 3rd party tools such as Artifactory, Maven and Jenkins build server to ensure the integrity of source code and builds.
- A detailed knowledge of Java
- Experience with React / Redux desirable.
- Experience with Java Spring framework required.
- Experience working in client / server environment.
- Experience of unit testing.
- Networking skills an advantage.
- Experience in game development using HTML5 an advantage.
- Familiar with tools such as Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins Build server.
- Experience working with Source Control Systems.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A high level of patience, tenacity and great debugging skills.
- Strong personal interest in games and knowledge of industry trends and innovations.
- Commitment to quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'