Java Developer - Spring or Struts. Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire my client has a new requirement for an Java Developer with - Spring or Struts experience. Working across the whole development life cycle, as the Java Developer you'll be working in a company that encourages a strong work life balance.
The ideal Java Developer will have the following:
- Strong commercial Java experience
- Knowledge of frameworks like - Spring or Struts
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Should have good knowledge of PL/SQL
As a company that have a reputation for looking after their staff and a low turnover, you as the Java Developer will be really looked after and your contributions valued.
- Proposing and delivering solutions to meet the needs of colleagues in relation to their business processes \ operations, by designing application functionalities to support users’ needs.
- Define business requirements in a functional specification and align these with the capabilities of the systems; and implement said requirements \ models \ specifications using provided application framework and tools.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements to system capability, working with the business and systems teams to identify solutions that align with a group wide orientation.
- Configure and test potential solutions, engaging the business to ensure the best outcome.
- Implement agreed changes with the business, ensuring that maximum benefit is obtained across the group.
- Support business process owners through the change process, ensuring education and training completed to deliver successful projects.
- Write system documentation for developments.
- Maintain existing developments, identifying bugs, fixing them and updating system documentation.
- Work in team with other developers and increase their knowledge in framework related technologies.
- Steers contribution of the overall framework (new Java technologies etc) evolution.
- Participate in BI system development requiring specific user interface.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for application issues.
Key skills: Java Developer, Java Software Engineer, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, - Spring or Struts
Please send in your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"