6 Month initial Contract
The Java Developer will be responsible for designing and delivering next generation event processing, alerting and analytics system. The candidate would be a hands on developer working within the banks Global Markets Equities Data and Analytics group.Responsibilities
- Design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems using Core Java technology stack in an agile setting
- 2+ years of recent Core Java development experience
- Experience developing distributed multi-threaded systems is desired
- Understanding of object oriented design and development principles
- Experience in developing large scale, fault tolerance systems with Kafka, Storm, NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience with DevOps model and solutions like Ansible is a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'