Software Developer required by a leading technology company with the vision to build the world’s smartest marketeer in the cloud — a platform that monitors all kinds of external signals and events that happen in the world and that, fuelled by artificial intelligence and models that learn from data, identifies how these signals optimally translate into timely opportunities in marketing and commerce, and actions on these opportunities.
Key Responsibilities - Java Developer
- Must have experience with AWS.
- Has experience with automated build tools and processes.
- Ideally has some experience with container technologies, e.g., Docker.
- Ideally has some experience with non-relational databases, e.g., Couchbase.
- Ideally has some experience with the capture and processing of images.
The successful candidates will be expected to take part in all aspects of this: E.g., daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives. Candidates will also be exposed to tools and frameworks such as Jira and Git.
Software Developer - Java
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job