Java Developer wanted for an exciting, innovative organisation based in Bishop's Stortford.
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity to join a professional, growing company with low staff turnover.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the companies' build automation solutions. This will include:
- Suggesting and implementing new features
- Writing novel algorithms and redesigning legacy code
- Develop and maintain their continuous delivery pipeline
- Writing code for the automation of server processes
- Monitoring systems for internal and external production systems
- Working with source control, scripts, build frameworks, dynamic languages, continuous integration servers, multiple OSes and cloud SDKs.
- Your work will have an immediate impact on customers and you will be expected to be able to manage multiple ongoing projects.
Formal training will be provided where needed, but they would expect you to learn 'hands-on' alongside more experienced colleagues.
So what do YOU need to be considered for this role?
- You will have a degree in Computer Science or similar, or in any scientific discipline with relevant experience.
- You will have industrial post-graduation experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience in the following is essential: Java, Gradle, Linux, Windows, TDD, Eclipse.
- Experience with the following is desirable: scripting language (Groovy, Python, Linux Shell etc.), Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, AWS, Git, Ansible, DevOps.
What will you get in return?
Firstly, this is an EXCELLENT company with low staff turnover and a great deal of professionalism. You will be treated well and rewarded for your efforts and results.
The salary on offer will be £40,000 - £42,000, with other benefits include 25 days holiday, private health insurance, life insurance, and company pension contribution.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'