A reputable financial company with a strong and proven business model that encourages; idea creation, staff engagement and internal growth. The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to develop the company’s core business application.
- Code testing & developing, including peer review testing
- Implementing system changes and participating in the internal process improvement projects
- Managing risks associated with changes by performing impact analysis on pre-existing system code
- Effectively complete IT project deliverables in line with project strategy
- Generating technical designs for coding solution including associated database variations
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- SQL and database design use of index (Usage of MYSQL/MARIADB advantageous)
- Java EE Application Development
- Front End, Web Tier, and Back End.
- Hibernate 3
- Sessions Beans
- Entity Beans
- Message Driven Beans
- Source control CVS/SVN
- Eclipse IDE or Similar
- Web Services
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Java Developer, Java Engineer, Java, Java EE, Software Engineering, Software Developer
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'