Java Developer - Java / Hibernate / Spring / Tomcat / NoSQL
- We're looking for passionate Java Developers to join our growing organisation!
- Do you have Java / Hibernate / Spring / Tomcat / NoSQL experience?
- You will be based in Sheffield, working on projects for major UK names
- We offer clear and rewarding progression opportunities, as well as a friendly working environment
- Competitive salary of up to £55k plus benefits such as healthcare, pension, flexi working, social events and more!
- To apply contact Hannah Warrenger on / or email for further info!
Sourced by : @ITJobs_N - North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We are an award winning software consultancy with over 20 years' experience in our industry. We are continually winning business in central Sheffield so are now in a position to grow our development team by appointing a number of Java Developers to work on projects for new clients. In terms of developers, we're expanding across the board! As a company, we work with multiple languages including C#, PHP and Python and are committed to keeping our tech suites up to date and providing the latest technologies to work with. Our employees benefit from working with some of the largest brands in the UK, within sectors such as media, retail, finance and more! We offer a friendly and varied working environment (not to mention we're a family oriented business!), and place huge value on offering all employees' the room to progress and grow as developers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a valued member of the development team, you will have the opportunity to deliver solutions to a multitude of clients across different sectors using your Java / Hibernate / Spring / Tomcat / NoSQL skills. Whilst no two days will be the same, your role will generally cover a variety of responsibilities including project delivery, software development and quality assurance. Working within a fast paced agile environment, you will be creative and innovative in order to deliver high quality results. You will help to provide support, knowledge and guidance to other members of the team and help bring any new junior team members up to speed with development techniques.
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- A minimum of 3 years' working experience in a Java Developer role
- Solid Java / Hibernate / Spring / Tomcat / NoSQL knowledge
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Experience in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
Java / Hibernate / Spring / Tomcat / NoSQL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job