Java Developer, Worcester, £25,000 - £40,000, fantastic benefits package, friendly and relaxed work atmosphere.
This SME are looking to expand their award winning development team and therefore are on the search for Java Developers of all shapes and sizes.
This particular progressive company have worked with an array of clients including: Continental, Michellin,Avon, Bridgestone, GoodYear and many many more.
The successful candidate will be a competent Java Developer and ideally will have a good exposure using the hibernate framework. You will be part of a growing team of developers so there will be plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and enhance your development knowledge.
* Java coding skills including knowledge of OO programming techniques along with the application of design patterns.
* Experience of back-end development, ideally with enterprise level application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss / Wildfly.
* Experience developing with API's utilising frameworks such as XML / SOAP / REST / JSON.
* Experience and good understanding of working with MySQL.
* Experience of working with an ORM framework, preferably Hibernate.
For this role we are looking to reward the ideal Senior Java Developer with a generous salary of £25,000 - £40,000 + benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Robin Grayson - (+44)
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
- java developer
- back end developer
- full stack developer