Java Developer, £85k + Benefits - East Central London, United Kingdom. - Enterprise Clients, Share Scheme, Flexible hours…
The client is looking for a talented candidate with a genuine passion for technology and the zealously to continue to progress their knowledge and remain relevant in the field. The candidate will be joining a well-established team within a forward thinking and innovative start up. The role is based on a new suite of cross platform communication software products which will be rolled out globally and the client are looking for someone to hit the ground running on the project.
On a day to day basis you will responsible for…
- Developing the bespoke platform with an emphasis on Back-End Development
- Enabling and leading effective team working through the use of source control and collaboration tools
- Mentoring and coaching more junior developers in the team
- Documenting all work
- Continually developing knowledge on latest technologies, skills and processes
The client's ideal candidate is required to have…
- Java development skills with demonstrable experience
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience in TDD
- An understanding of Message Queue, DB2, Sybase, MondoDB
- Knowledge around the creation and maintenance of web services
- Experience of end to end product development
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles and issue resolution techniques
- Evidence of sound leadership skills
Those with evidence of business and interpersonal skills will stand out and be of particular value to the client.
The company at hand would be an excellent fit for any developer who wants to hit the highest earning potentials within the Java environment. The position within a vendor of this magnitude grants both a huge potential for career progression and unrivalled exposure to all the latest Java technologies.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Java Developer in more detail please send your CV in to in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Java, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Developer , Central London, London, Greater London, United Kingdom