I am pleased to offer multiple positions for Java Developers in Manchester.
Our client is an large international bank looking for qualified candidates. This is an attractive position in the city centre of vibrant Manchester.
Essential knowledge is required of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, MongoDB, Oracle, Financial background, large business systems, REST and SOAP.
The roles and responsibilities the candidate will expect:
- Understands and applies knowledge of the existing and emerging digital and social trends and proactively shares this information to grow their community or Network. Communicates fluently and with expertise to help customers start, continue and build on their digital journey. Effectively coaches others (e.g. customers, colleagues or customers) to become fully confident with digital technology. Seeks out external best practice and pushes the boundaries on digital information.
- Proactive in promoting the interests of customers - demonstrates they own it for the customer and encourages team members to do the same. Demonstrates commercial awareness of how external influences are impacting the customer and provides services and solutions that help. Is able to manage and develop special relationships with customers whose needs are more unique and complex and provide relevant solutions. Where improvements are needed to drive customer satisfaction (or NPS if internal) is able to escalate and demonstrate personal ownership and passion to remove blockers at pace.
- Is able to identify and prioritise longer term activities needed to achieve business outcomes. Engages colleagues to help them understand both the short term and long term priorities and the part they can play. Takes a lead role in shaping and delivering a business need, goal or objective e.g. the community engagement plan. Is able to translate goals and strategy into business goals and outcomes.
The company's benefit package includes:
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Life and Health insurance
If you're interested in this position or know someone who would be, please feel free to contact Alastair Semmence @ Pearson Frank International on ext 1534 or via email on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job