£40,000 to 50,000 + Fantastic Benefits + Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Java Developer to join a leading Software Company in the financial sector. It's a close-knit team developing world class Software for the top financial clients in the city but also world-wide.
Responsibilities for the role include Java coding, writing requirements and designs, designing and conducting manual and automated tests, peer reviews and the opportunity to contribute to continuous improvements in technologies and methodologies used by the team.
This is a great opportunity for you if you are passionate, positive and proficient in Java, can write solid, well designed, efficient code, have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and would relish a role working collaboratively in a highly technical team on a class-leading product.
- Proficient in Java and able to write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Design and conduct automated and manual tests
- Write and peer review specifications, designs, code and test plans
- Contribute to continuous improvement in technologies, methodologies and tools
- Support users by developing documentation
- Strong problem solving, debugging and investigative skills
- A team player who is effective working both independently and collaboratively
- Good Degree in Computing or any Science subject, postgrad particularly welcome
In addition to the key requirements, any skills in the following would be extremely advantageous:
Swing - XML - Maven - Subversion - Apache CAMEL- SWIFT Messaging - OSGi
As well as an extremely competitive salary, there are excellent benefits including:
- Free Gym Membership
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Active Social Club with Regular Subsidised Social Events
- Subsidised Eye Tests and Glasses
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity Leave
- Free Life and Health/Disability Cover
- Company Matched Charity Donations
- The opportunity to own a Shareholding in the company
This position will go quickly so if you are an experienced and passionate Java Developer, with design, coding and testing experience, then please send your CV to me today.
- Java Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job