Java Developer - Do you want to put people's minds at rest by allowing them to make payments securely? Do you want to work within a company that genuinely invests in you and your career?
Join a Global FinTech Enterprise and help them move to a highly scalable Java 8 Microservices platform!
Following recent substantial investment, as well as rapid increase in their customer base and Payment Service Providers (PSPs), they now need an additional Backend Java Developer to build Java-based PlugIns. These Plugins power integrations with the APIs of PSP's, enabling financial transactions, authorisations, refunds and tokenisations.
To succeed in this Java Developer role you will:
- Bring your experience of Java, XML or JSON to code plugins to increase messaging functionalities, also building the PSP parsing and transport mechanism
- Gain experience and knowledge of how to fully test Webservices using both JUnit and automation test tools such as SoapUI. You'll have full accountability for the documentation, mapping and release notes.
- Expand your knowledge and become responsible for the build into Jenkins and the distributions of artefacts.
- Be responsible for any required 3rd line or Application Support and will be the final point of escalation for any customer issues related to PSP integrations you have built.
- Take on extra responsibilities as your Java Developer role and the team grows. Over time, you'll work more independently on pre-defined tasks as specified by the Sales or Operations team in the form of specification documents, working with the Delivery Manager and Technical Architect to discuss feasibility and feedback accordingly.
From day one as a Java Developer you will be supported every step of the way to become a key member of the team. You'll be supported by Tech leads who joined themselves as Juniors, working their way up the internal ladder. Career progression and opportunities to expand your technical armoury is something that is part of the culture here and that's probably why developers who join always feel challenged and rewarded and ultimately enjoy life here.
The environment is 'work hard, play hard' - with regular social events throughout the calendar year. With beers in the office on Friday afternoons, they understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance and are prepared to offer flexible working hours.
Do you want to make a significant contribution within a booming industry that is only going to get more crucial as the importance of payment security becomes more prevalent?
Start your future by applying now!
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart this Java Developer job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your Java Developer role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job