We are seeking experienced Java Developers to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business (Globally). We hire developers in need a constant challenge and who are dedicated to solving business challenges across capital markets.
Responsibilities Include :
- Develop & support Java server side components of market making, pricing, and hedging applications.
- Produce object oriented designs in Java, enhance , re-factor existing designs
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies
- Translate business requirements into technical design using appropriate methodology
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Developing robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability.
- Strong development practices including pairing, code reviews, unit testing and regression testing.
- Must have a very good understanding of object-oriented design, programming and be able to put this knowledge into practice
- Experience creating enterprise multi-threaded systems
- Proficiency in Core Java programming
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience building system from end to end
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Please note that we are currently only considering Developers who would be looking to join FD on a permanent basis.
- Software Development
- Core Java