Working for a market leading specialist aviation organisation from offices in Swindon.
This opening comes are an exciting time for the company with big changes around improving design.
As the Java Developer you need to be adaptable to work in a vibrant, results orientated environment and must have a young in mind perspective to make developments better, simpler and easier for the user, therefore willing to challenge the traditional developments that exist.
This varied role is a mix of initial windows desktop applications development, developing and debugging products, checking software performance improvements and providing support for the testing team.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good understanding of how to refactor procedural legacy code into modern object-oriented constructs
- Understanding of single page web applications ( and how to implement complex app navigation such as master-detail views )
- Modern WEB framework such as Angular.js and React.js
- Business-oriented WEB UIs with CSS layouts
- Reading and understanding legacy code written in Delphi ( Preferred )
- Understanding of how to consume RESTful API in front-end UIs
- Working knowledge of securing RESTful APIs using http encryption and JSON Web tokens
In return you will be offered a salary of £35,000 + bonus.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
- Software Development