£50,000 + bonus
Our client is a Financial Services company based in London and is looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role would suit candidates who hold high numerical skills working for the division that supports the Financial modelling platform.
- Designing, implementing, refactoring and testing code (predominately Java)
- Predominantly improving the calculation engine, and adding new calculation types
- Implementing unit tests
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Working closely with QA engineers
- Documenting requirements analysis or design decisions
- Provide support for end-users
- Software Development using Java
- High numerical skills
- Passion for maths, statistics and complex algorithms,
- Oracle (or other SQL databases)
- Full software development lifecycle
This is an exciting time to join a growing team within a Financial Services business. If interested, please apply immediately for consideration.
Keywords - Software Developer, Java, Developer
Commutable from London, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, London, Kent, Suffolk, Sussex
- Financial Services
- Software Development