We have an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join a leading financial services organisation based in their Bristol office. This is one of our favourite clients who we have partnered with for several years. They offer the best work/life flexibility to their employees which includes; 25% flexible benefits package, facilities to work at home on a regular basis and 30 days holiday.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in this innovative team providing back-end design and development expertise in the delivery of digital solutions for a web based corporate banking applications. You will not only be enhancing the current digital offering but be part of contributing to new applications for the future of online banking.
The skills you'll need
- Expert knowledge and experience in Java Development
- Extreme Programming Practices - XP e.g. TDD, Continuous Integration and Paired Programming.
- A clear communicator, to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working to Scrum Methodology
- Knowledge and/or exposure to Functional Programming e.g. Scala
- Experience with Microservices and Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up to date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.