Position: Java Developer
Location: Bury, Manchester
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 Dependent on Experience
Benefits: Pension, Gym, Flexi-time
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join a cutting edge development team that are part of a well-established and highly innovative company based in Bury in Manchester.
This is a rare opportunity where you will get to work on a major SAP Hybris Ecommerce project as part of a team of five people for a major retail client.
Working as part of an experienced Java Development team you will become a key contributor in a major European Hybris Ecommerce project while also providing continued support and ongoing development to their existing UK platform.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills in one of the fastest growing Ecommerce platforms in the world.
We are looking for someone that has solid core Java programming skills with experience in J2EE development and concepts: EJBs, Servlets, JSPs (JSTL) and Struts.
The core skills we are looking for are as follows:
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Deployment knowledge for one or more of the major J2EE application server platforms
- Good SQL skills, plus JDBC. Knowledge of Database objects: Stored Procedures, Indexes, Triggers and Joins
- Ideally you will have some hands-on experience with Unix based systems (Solaris, HPUX, BSD, Linux) including Perl and bash scripting.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts and UML notation.
- Java 8/9
- Spring Boot framework
- CI/CD - Jenkins
- Full project lifecycle experience in delivering complex, high volume applications preferably Internet based
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist division of a fast growing company and to work on a variety of interesting projects using the latest technologies.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job