The following job is no longer available:
As Java developer you will be in charge of:
* Software development of project from scratch in Java EE
* Participating on solution improvements, bringing ideas to design new functionalities
* Cooperating on whole project life-cycle, included testing of your code
* Using the SCRUM methodology
* Working with high-load service in a real-time environment
For the role of Java developer you should match these criteria:
* Practical experience in Java SE/EE (at least from school projects)
* Knowledge of databases
* Ability to work independently and creatively
* Active knowledge of English
* Good analytical thinking and communicative skills
Our client offers:
* International, dynamic and friendly working environment
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Participation to new international projects
* Professional trainings and further education
* 5 weeks of paid holidays, flexible working hours
* Contribution to pension, lunch vouchers, English courses
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Valid working permission for Czech Republic is needed.
If you match the above requirements and want to know more about this role, apply to this add or send me your CV in English.
I’m looking forward to our cooperation:
Lucie Kucerová, REED – IT/ Technology
http://cz.linkedin.com/in/luciekucerova1, www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"