Java Developer- Northampton
My client, a Northampton based company has a great opportunity for a Java Developer. This is a permanent position where you will be accountable for the production of high quality software on a personal and team level. You will be responsible for making technical decisions that require a strong understanding of the problem domains and will provide technical direction and leadership to other team members. You will need to ensure developed code is of high quality and cost-effective to maintain.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* Good understanding of BDD/ATDD principles, techniques and application;
* Passionate about Software Craftsmanship ( e.g. Clean Code, Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Refactoring);
* Knowledge of Object Orientated Programming/Design and associated concepts;
* Ability to work in a cross-platform environment ( Windows, MacOS, Linux);
* Experience and knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Other skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience of taking very high level user stories through to live completion;
* Commitment to continuous learning and a thirst to acquire new knowledge;
* A natural collaborator keen to learn from and mentor others.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job