Java Developer Role
Excellent and award winning company in the Newport area, looking for a Java Developer - will be completely flexible on Salary up to £50,000 for the right applicant.
Job Purpose: We require a multi-faceted Java developer to join the IT department to be involved in development and support of our systems and environment.
Benefits include:· Flexi Time· Bonus Scheme· Private Healthcare· Salary Packages, Appraisals and Reviews· Contributory Pension Scheme· Subsidised Parking· Company Competitions & Awards· Team Social Fund· Private Dental Care· Gym Membership
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day development, Support and monitoring of our internal and external systems and hardware. This includes servers, workstations and printers.
- Day to day development and support of our user environment, which include our own Java based software and third party applications.
- Develop and maintain integrations with business partners using SOAP and JSON REST API's. Knowledge of developing, deploying and maintaining applications on a cloud based infrastructure such as AWS would be beneficial.
- Advise and implement where possible any improvements that can be made to our systems.
- Able to take enhancement requests from management and see them through to implementation. You will need to be able to communicate effectively with management.
- Compile business reports for management or staff when required, this may involve interrogating databases directly with SQL commands.
- Excellent organisational skills to enable you to productively manage development and support.
- Attention to details.
- Effective Communication.
- Ability to deal with daily support and development of our Systems.
- Centos / Amazon Linux, KVM, DRBD
- Tomcat, Apache, PostgreSQL
- Java 7/8 Spring Framework, SOAP, JSON
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Amazon Web Services
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV immediately and I will be in touch. If you require further information, please contact Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Java Developer
- Centos / Amazon Linux