Heat Recruitment are excited to be working with one of the industry leading companies for technology and engineering. They provide a very wide range of innovative services to improve people’s lives and are seeking the perfect Java Developer to help the team meet urgent needs across the UK.
You will get to work with a team of very talented experts including the Software Lead. You will also work closely with the services, Test and Delivery teams to ensure all projects are delivered to a high quality and on schedule with the company plans.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Database development (SQL and/or NoSQL such as MongoDB)
- Testing frameworks (e.g. Junit, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience of source version control ideally Git
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good analytical skills for trouble shooting and problem solving
- Positive, strong and robust work ethic, taking pride in professionalism, responsibility and highly proactive approach to work
- Effective teamworking skills
- Some experience of Agile methodologies
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job