More about the Role
My client provides software solution to the commercial real estate industry and is massively growing. They are looking to recruit for number of positions within London. My client is looking for a talented individual who has extensive experience working the backend as a Java Developer. Someone who is a trust artist in coding can lead the way. The ideal candidate should be leading by example and set the standards of coding for the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field.
- Over 2 years’ experience working as Backend Java Developer
- You have experience working with MYSQL
- You have experience working with large data sets as the current system is a very large data management system
- Experience working with Spring and Hibernate (essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as on their own
- Preferred: Experience working with agile methodologies.
My client is offering a range of great benefits:
- Bonus Plan
- 24 days Holidays + 8 days Bank holiday
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme (5% contribution on top of the 5% you put in)
Java Developer, Backend Developer, Java, Software developer, Software Engineer
- Core Java