Java Developer - London - up to £100k
My client is an American global Fintech company. They are recognised as a 1 billion $ Silicon Valley Tech Firm and are expanding their London development team. Their unique stunning modern offices offer a range of benefits and is an amazing environment to work in.
They are seeking graduate and Senior Java developers with strong Java or J2EE experience. You will be working throughout the full development lifecycle to design and develop cutting-edge, highly scalable systems and solve technical problems.
- A Passion for engineering
- Java commercial experience - Java 6/7/8 or J2EE
- Experience with scalability, serialisation, code optimisation, concurrent and distributed programming
- You have the ability to write code without needing to always use frameworks
- Experience managing large code bases
- The ability to coach and motivate other members of the team
- Experience with JVM
- Experience and strong knowledge of Multithreading
- Experience with Garbage collection
KEYWORDS: Java, Java Developer, Backend Development, J2EE, Multithreading, Java 8, Backend, software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"