Our client, a world renowned investment bank is looking to hire a Java Developer to join their world class technology group to provide technical solutions.
This will providing support to their risk management and structured products trading platform, which is part of the Financial Markets business. This platform is a cross-asset (FX, Commodities, Equities, Credit and Rates) analytics engine which is built upon cutting-edge technologies.
As a Java Developer you will work throughout the full development life cycle, continuously identifying and exploiting areas for further development to drive forward innovation in this highly competitive industry.
- Ability to work and liaise directly with the Front Office & Middle Office
- SCALA/Haskell is an advantage
- Hadoop, Cassandra or Spark experience is a strong plus.
- Strong practical(in industry) experience with Concurrency // Multi-Threading // Dependencies // TDD // Data Structures // Collections
- Banking // Gambling // Gaming backgrounds
This role is based in the heart of London and its paying up to £120,000 + 15% Cash Benefits Package + 10% NC Pension + 5k Car Allowance + 30 Days holiday + Bonuses (usually circa 20/30%)
- Front Office
- Software Development