Java Developer/Team Lead required on a remote basis by a market leading, government communications sector organisation. The successful candidate will work from their home office full time and keep in constant contact with their team using our clients video software.
Candidates must hold / have previously held DV level security clearance or be willing to undergo the process.
Our client are looking for a hands on Team Lead who can coach, mentor and of course develop to the highest level. Part of the role will be to undertake the role of Scrum Master, spot areas for development in the team and keep the minds of people in their team focused on the work-at-hand.
- Expert-level knowledge of Java with over 5 years experience
- Ideally a minimum of 2-5 years in a team lead level role
- Experience of developing enterprise-grade, high performing scalable applications
- Previous experience in providing development teams with clear vision and direction for any engagements
- Previous experience at building strong, enduring and cross-functional teams
- Expert knowledge of the Spring Boot framework and JEE containers
- Comfortable using AWS and Linux to support application development and deployment
- Thorough understanding of application security and secure coding practices
- Proficient in application design and architecture
- Experience of designing Restful APIs
- Experience of working in Agile teams
- Experience of working with version control, build tools, code-quality and testing tools
Nice to haves
- Previous experience in modern responsive front-end development (Such as React, Angular or Vue)
- Working knowledge of application integration points: e.g. SSO, SAML, LDAP, SSL/TLS
- Knowledge of XMPP
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master
This excellent opportunity will offer a starting salary of £55,000-65,000 p/a accompanied with an excellent benefits package which includes remote working, 23 days holiday (Plus Bank holidays), Company Pension, flexible working, £1,000 towards setting up a home office, company laptop, mobile phone, all travel paid for, £1,000 towards relevant certifications, life cover and childcare vouchers to name but a few.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'