Java Developer – Spring – Cambridge - £50k
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Java Developer who has experience with using spring boot or web to join a company in the property industry based in the Cambridgeshire area.
The successful candidate will be working in an agile environment where they will be developing the back-end systems to help meet the needs of the business.
The Java Developer with will be working closely with two other developers to deliver a scalable high availability solution through loose coupling and asynchronous communications.
A salary of up to £50,000 is available for the right candidate, along with opportunity to use the latest in technologies.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a Java Developer, for a company who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required responsibilities / skills:
• Vast experience as a Java Developer with deep knowledge of Java
• High exposure to highly quality RESTful APIs (swagger & spring-web)
• Experience with JPA & ORM (Hibernate or Eclipse Link)
• Exposure to spring / spring-boot / spring-web
• Knowledge of development work flow tools such as Git & GitHub
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Java Developer with a background of using RESTful APIs.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
For a company in the property industry
Based in Cambridge