Intermediate Java Developer - Software House - Prague, Czech Republic - Salary Dependant on Experience
(Up to 610,000 CZK)
We have just got off the phone to one of our Czech Republic Based Financial clients at FRG who are currently focussing on the expansion of their empire, following a split with another major organisation. As a result, there is a huge requirement for Java Developers of varying levels who are keen to work with in the Banking Sector.
- Experience in Java design and development across the backend
- Evidence of using Angular JS and UI involvement
- Experience of using Spring and some varied databases.
-Standard 25 days holiday with a buy back scheme.
- Free gym membership to ensure a work life balance.
- Up to date learning resources and training for the sake of self-development.
- Healthcare, Pension/ Provident funding and specialist financial rates on mortgage, loans, finance etc
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to
Pearson Frank is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.
JAVA/ PRAGUE/ CZK/ BACKEND/ FINANCE/ MONGO/ BACKEND/ DEVELOPER/ SPRING/ HIBERNATE/ SPRINGBOOT
- JAVA/ PRAGUE/ CZK/ BACKEND/ FINANCE/ MONGO/ BACKEND/ DEVELOPER/ SPRING/ HIBERNATE/ SPRINGBOOT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job