Software Engineer - Java Team Lead - Java Consultant - Java Specialist - Java Engineer - London
Software Engineer - Java Developer required to join a leading music publishing industry based in London. This role is driven by one strategic objective which is to provide strong leadership as well technical insight on a variety of new and existing projects within the core engineering function as we begin to embark on a high-profile transformation from a Java and Oracle based legacy platform to a highly scalable microservices architecture.
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Manage a small team of Java Engineers through the re-architecture of a monolith platform to microservices
- Work alongside Product to deliver the best technical solution to complex problems
- Work with Tech DevOps team to introduce new build and deployment methods and tools that enhance efficiency of engineering teams
- Contribution to wider strategic technical decisions of the technical leadership
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- A proven track record of leading highly skilled, product lead teams
- Expert knowledge of Java preferably within a microservices architecture
- Experience of creating automated tests
- Experience introducing Continuous Deployment into a complex technical environment
- Excellent Java skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Java Developer professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (Java / Multi-threading / Core Java / J2EE/ Oracle / Legacy Platforms)
J2EE / .Net / London / agile / Developer / Software engineer / data management / design patterns / waterfall / Spring / Java Script/ Java / Music / Oracle
Start Date: Asap
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- Java EE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job