Lead Java Developer - Senior Java Developer - Technical Lead - Software Developer - Java - Agile - Oracle - Databases - Swing - Tomcat - JBOSS - WebSphere - Senior - Lead - Colchester - Essex - £78,000 - £80,000 pa + excellent benefits package.
Lead Java Developer - Senior Java Developer to head up a team of application developers, whilst working across various global projects simultaneously. You will be serving leading clients and to architect software solutions that really make a difference.
- Responsible for the development of enterprise scale platforms, user by the wider organisation and beyond
- Develop new software solutions, whilst maintain and enhance existing software solutions
- Lead Java Developer will meet with internal and external clients to analyse their needs
- Essential that you have a good degree in Computer Science, e-commerce or related subject
- Ability to manage a team of developers and tester
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (OO)
- Java Developer will have the essential skills in JBOSS, Websphere or Weblogic
- Ability to confidently communicate complex technical information to colleagues
- Build Tools (Maven , Ant, Gradle)
- JMS, Relational Mapping Tools (e.g. Hibernate),
- Data Mining, OLAPS, PLSQL programming skills, NoSQL
- RDBNS i.e. Oracle, SQL Server, PostgresSQL, MySQL experience
So, if you are an experienced Lead Java Developer - Senior Java Developer - Technical Lead I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this strong OO Programming experience and ability to manage a team of developers and testers my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £80,000 pa + Excellent Benefits that include Pension, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers to name a few and fantastic career opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Lead Java Developer - Senior Java Developer - Technical Lead with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Java Developer - Software Developer - OO - Oracle - Java - Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job