Java Developer - SC Cleared
Circa 450-550 per Day
Our rapidly growing consulting client has an immediate need for an experienced Java Developer to be based on a Public Sector client's site in London.
As a Java Developer, you will be required to:
* Work in a public sector unit designing and implementing data migration and data transformation solutions
* Model, test and review post-production projects
* Map source and target data models
* Deliver digital solutions that collect and manage sensitive information
* Work collaboratively with in-house and external project teams
* Potentially travel to regional sites
Skills & Requirements:
* Java 8/11, XML, JSON, Kafka, Apache Nifi
* Python, Micro Services, Git, Jenkins, Bash Scripting and Linux
* Agile methodologies, TDD and CI / CD
* SOAP and REST API
* Data encryption
* JMS or Oracle AQ
* SC Clearance
The successful candidate can expect circa 450-550 per day.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, Marketing, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'