Java Developer | Oracle | SQL | Agile | Junior | Mid | Senior
A brand new client with several offices in the UK are looking to add a Java / Oracle Development team to their existing operations. As a result there are MULTIPLE Java Developer opportunities ranging from Junior to Senior level to be part of a team working in a HIGHLY AGILE environment close to Manchester Airport.
The company are a market leader and top name across Europe in their field and have a large portfolio of clients that range from blue-chip organisations, financial institutions through to government departments.
The successful Java Developer will also be familiar with a range of technologies across the SDLC and will be required to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the company by developing, testing and resolving bugs throughout the development process.
Experience: The position is ideal for Java Developers that have a computer related degree or similar as well as experience of:
• Java development
• Oracle or SQL database knowledge / experience
• Spring framework or similar
• Confident liaising / interacting with clients and customers as high levels of service is key
• Passionate about developing high quality and efficient software.
• A desire to work towards improving the quality of existing processes and products.
• Being an advocate of Agile methodologies is essential!
• Advantageous skills may include: Swing, C and financial industry knowledge.
If you have an interest in learning new technologies and techniques as well as influencing change, then this is definitely the position for you! Proving yourself here will definitely open doors to various progression opportunities and increased responsibility.
Java Developer Salary, depending on experience:
Junior to Mid Level: up to £40,000
Mid to Senior Level: up to £60,000
Senior level: up to £80,000
The location is commutable by car or train from Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport and Warrington.
If this role is of interest please contact me as soon as possible as interviews are available at short notice!
Please share amongst your network as we do also have a generous referral scheme in place upon successful hire.
Contact: Glenn Rose @ reQiva Digital Careers
- Agile Methodologies