Salary: Competitive + Relocation Assistance + Bonus
Our client is an innovative technology company looking to drive the future of the online gaming. They are leaders of the business and have a wealth of experience in the online gaming industry and really understand the challenges their clients face. They have the knowledge, tools and technology to help drive their clients forward.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer. Working as a Java Developer you'll help analyze and fix incoming issues to help build a better, more stable sport betting product. You will work as part of a team of expert sports betting software engineers and tackle the technical aspects of implementing a high-throughput, scalable and highly available service-oriented architecture. You will be passionate about technology and have a keen eye for doing root cause analysis in production code.
This successful candidate will need the following:
- Five years of experience with Java and open source software (e.g. Spring)
- Previously worked on highly transactional systems
- Good knowledge of SQL, preferably with Oracle databases
- Experience designing and building RESTful web service APIs
- Knowledge of Asynchronous Messaging (RabbitMQ or JMS)
- Passion for writing high quality, rock solid software, including test automation (unit/integration)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Maven and Linux
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of JVM monitoring and performance tuning Java applications, as well as troubleshooting issues in production
- Have worked in an Agile software development environment
- Experience developing back office trading tools and APIs
- Previously worked on large scale multi-threaded projects
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- API development
- Open Source
- Agile Methodologies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job