Java Developer - Online Gaming Giant - Gibraltar
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
5 Our client is seeking up to % Software Engineers to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improving current production software and develop new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market.
They have a strong engineering culture, and teams have space to mature their software and deliver solutions with high code quality standards, highly scalable, easily testable, maintainable and extensible.
They welcome individuals who drive themselves out of their comfort zone, trying to improve skills and knowledge.
This challenging yet exciting Java Developer opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Create software used by hundreds of thousands of customers globally.
- Be part of a fast-paced environment, using cutting edge technologies.
- Develop scalable and reliable applications for a distributed microservice environment.
- Software development teams focus on mutual learning through peer code
- reviews and innovation.
- Opportunities to showcase your work, companywide, in internal tech sessions.
- Cloud technologies.
- Use stack including but not limited to:
o (This could be an endless list - our µService ecosystem is compatible with different teams adopting different technologies for specific problems - we encourage choosing the right tool for the job).
- Owning new features from inception to production release, working across the company with different teams.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and high performant code for a distributed microservices architecture.
- Grow a production environment in a maintainable / reliable / monitored way.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Passion about rewriting, refactoring and perfecting code.
- Find creative and simple solutions to challenging problems.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of professional development experience in java.
- Experience with spring-boot.
- Experience in service oriented architecture.
- Problem solver and passionate about delivering high quality software.
- Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience in the technologies we use that are listed in this job spec.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that we do not list here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems really well.
- Continuous integrations and integration tools.
- Cloud technologies (aws, docker, kubernetes, spring-cloud).
- No experience in betting? No problem. Experienced in fintech industry or exchanges? (Fintech, Exchanges or Telcos are the norm - usually they have to teach betting and trading concepts to newcomers).
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then you can watch our YouTube video "Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry"
So, if you would be interested in applying for this Java Developer position, please send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment or apply here on Reed!
- Web Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job