Java Developer - Online Gaming Giant - Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, are looking for a highly skilled Java Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will be working in a small agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improve current production software and develop new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market.
This exciting yet challenging opportunity will see the successful Java Developer be involved in and responsible for:
- Delivering implementations in accordance with coding standards and conventions
- Maintenance of existing applications
- Development level testing (unit and integration)
- Participating in technical analysis
- Commitment to maintain systems operations
If this is the type of challenge that you have been looking for then you will need the following commercial skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a Java Developer
- Strong knowledge of JSE (Java 7+), experience with JEE
- Concurrency, experience with high load applications
- Spring framework
- REST Web Services
- SQL (Oracle)
- Hibernate, JPA
- Ability to understand and focus on business requirements
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then you can watch our YouTube video "Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry"
So, if you would be interested in applying for this Java Developer position, please send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment or apply here on Reed!
- Web Services