Java Developer, Junior, Mid and Senior Level - experience in threading/distributed systems is ideal
NP Group has partnered with a leading UK supply chain and e-commerce technology provider based in Hertfordshire. We require a number of Java developers at varying stages of their career to join the fast-growing development teams.
The business comprises of a variety of technology offerings and challenges with this particular requirement focusing on Java Developers who have worked in highly available, distributed systems as such experience in multithreading is required.
As a Java developer, you will work within an Agile team who highly value both collaboration within the team and following Test Driven Development.
Systems handle many millions of transactions on a daily basis which is consistently growing due to international sales and uptake by major brands.
Key skills should include:
- Experience in writing scalable, robust, real-time systems. (this can vary on experience so please reach out)
- Docker or other container technologies.
What will you get
- Generous compensation up to £70,000 based on seniority
- Pension scheme, Share scheme, interest-free season ticket loan and healthy staff discount.
- Excellent on-site facilities include open plan offices, on-site parking, shuttle bus to and from local transport links, subsidised diner, snooker tables, ping pong, relaxation areas and more.
- Flexible working hours, you just need to be there for the core part of the day
- Excellent career progression and self-development opportunities.
- Full relocation packages are available if required
What to expect
Java developers have an introductory Skype interview which will introduce you to the role as well as give you a chance to explain your background and experience. Technical questions will cover areas on your cv and expertise.
Face to face interview 10am-4pm on a Wednesday or Friday. This includes a competency-based interview, technical interview, lunch with the team, a tour of the innovation centre and a meeting with the Head of IT.
At the end of the day you will have lived and breathed the organisation's culture, mission and values and we're sure you won't be disappointing.
Please get in touch with Marios Nicolaides on to discuss in more detail.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"