Unmissable opportunities for Java Developers in Manchester
Calling all Java developers looking to take their skills to new heights in 2018 by working with an innovative company in the pulsating city of Manchester.
An experienced and talented Java developer is required help a forward-looking and expanding company with an increasing online presence, develop and maintain their internal and external applications.
As well as playing their part in the ongoing success and expansion of a progressive company, the successful candidate will home a rewarding salary of between £40K and £60K.
Be part of a dynamic department
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic department. They will be able to use their full range of Java skills to take a proactive role in the success of the team by implementing new solutions and technologies.
Working in an agile environment, the role offers the opportunity to be involved in the development and maintenance of current and new systems, both internally and directly to the customer.
Fantastic career progression opportunities
If you're looking for a role that offers great potential for career progression, this could be the position for you! As well exciting opportunities to gain experience in a wide variety of Java technologies across complex and interesting applications, the position will give the successful candidate the opportunity for direct liaison with users.
The technical skills required for the job are…
*Web Services including JSON, SOAP & RESTful, Grails, Groovy.
Experience working in an agile environment is also desired.
The job of the Java Developer will entail…
* Making changes to existing applications as requested by business users
* Developing new systems and solutions
* Connecting front-end systems to back end processes and systems via APIs
The general responsibilities will be…
* An ability to manage own workload and working with minimal supervision
* Providing estimates for own work
* Carrying out own unit testing & produce quality work
* Working to and meet deadlines
* Being responsible for delivering agreed assigned work to agreed dates
* Having the ability to troubleshoot & provide solutions for issues
* Liaising with other team members as required
* Contributing to the technical direction of the Development Team
* Mentoring more junior developers as required
* Providing documentation for systems as required
* Contributing to the overall delivery quality and metrics of your team
* Paying attention to detail, and willingness to take responsibility for all work and code produced
* An ability to work independently
Essential experience required to the role is…
* Experience as a Java Developer in a commercial environment.
* Experience working in agile environment
* Background in financial services
* Experience of tracking work in Jira
Java Developer X 3- £40K -£60K - Manchester
If you think you have the relevant experience, skills and drive to join this dynamic team in the heart of Manchester, please send your CV to . If you would like to discuss the Java Developer position further, please call for more information.
- JAVA J2EE PHP Ruby