Java developer (junior-senior)
We are working with our key client who have brand new vacancies for Javadevelopers from their office based in Nottingham on a Permanent basis
Roles from junior to senior level (for junior/grad only some of the technologies below)
- Education to degree level in Computer Science or other technical related fields
- Hands-on Enterprise level system development using Core Java (up to Java 8) and JEE (JBoss Wildfly/EAP 7, Tomcat) or similar app servers.
- Advanced experience of Maven, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Junit, and Messaging Systems such as MQ, JMS, HornetQ.
- At least basic database knowledge of Oracle ( INGRES a bonus) - SQL.
- Ability to analyse large amount of data to optimise existing or find new algorithms (data mining).
- Ability to manage optimisation and false positive reduction by statistical learning or machine learning.
- Ideal to have experience with payment systems such as SIC/euroSIC, SECOM, SEPA, FED/CHIPS, SWIFT or banking/financial services domain experience.
Are you the Back end engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
- Java development/ software engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'