Java Developer (Java/J2EE, Oracle, SQLServer, FTSE100)
One of the best respected and cutting edge companies in the world are prolifically hiring talented Java Developers, if I offered you the chance to work with the smartest people on projects that make a genuine impact in the real world, would you want to hear more?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer (Java/J2EE, Oracle, SQLServer) to join an exciting practice experiencing considerable growth. The company’s strong reputation and client relationships will see successful Java Developers (Java/J2EE, Oracle, SQLServer) operating under all market conditions and see their path for healthy career progression enhanced.
Using contemporary technologies you can be part of building and creating a new age of security that protects us from the next wave of cyber fraud and combating illegal content.
What you’ll need
- Solid Java experience in either Java/ J2EE development; experience of server-side Java is essential.
- Experience of at least one relational database preferably Oracle, SQLServer or Sybase, MySQL and operating system either UNIX or NT
- Full development life cycle experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of a software development methodology and structured approaches to development
- SC Clearance (or eligibility to become SC Cleared)
Java Developer (Java/J2EE, Oracle, SQLServer)
For more information, or to register interest in this role, please contact Alan Simpson on
Location: Guildford, London, Gloucester
Position: Java Developer (Java/J2EE, Oracle, SQLServer)
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 plus competitive package
Agency: Anson McCade
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'