I have just started working with this client based in Hertfordshire who require a Java Developer to work for an exciting consultancy who have a great reputation and a long list of reputable clients across numerous industries / sectors.
The successful Java Developer will be familiar with a range of technologies and will be required to contribute to the ongoing success of the company by developing and resolving bugs during the development process across the full stack.
This Java developer role is ideal for Java Developers who have experience with:
• Java / J2EE, Spring (Boot, MVC, Security), SQL, Hibernate (REST/SOAP) & micro services architecture;
• Application servers (e.g. Tomcat / Apache)
• Excellent communication skills
• Agile experience
• Customer facing / client liaison experience
Desirable / beneficial:
• Other UI / JS frameworks (e.g. React, Handlebars, BackboneJS, EmberJs)
If you have a passion for influencing change and be a part of taking a company to the next level then this is the position for you.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and comes with great progression opportunities and other fringe benefits.
Location: commutable by car or train from Watford, London, Luton and St Albans to name a few.
Please click "apply now" to submit your application for consideration.
Glenn Rose @ reQiva Digital Careers