Java Developer- Java Engineer- Java Consultant - Java Specialist - Java Engineer - Hampshire
Java Engineer- Java Developer required to join a leading Financial Service client based in Hampshire. This role is driven by one strategic objective to drive best practice, innovation, ideas sharing and support the autonomous team.
As a Java Developer - Software Engineer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- Proven track record of success developing software applications in a commercial environment
- Proven experience developing software across a broad technology stack
- An aptitude to learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Strong Java, J2EE and J2SE
- Server-side full stack application development on JBOSS 6 or higher
- Server-side applications utilising Spring Framework
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Java Developer professional to join a leading organisation based in Hampshire. For further details please apply by sending your cv to .
This is language antagonistic (Java / Multi-threading / Core Java / J2EE/SQL / Junit/ J2EE)
J2EE / Hampshire / agile / Developer / Software engineer / data management / design patterns / waterfall / Spring / Java Script/ Java / Multi-threading / Core Java / J2EE/SQL / Junit/ J2EE / Fixed income / Financial Services
Start Date: Asap
Salary: £45,000k - £55,000k
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- J2EE / Hampshire / agile / Developer / Software engineer / data management / design patterns / waterfall / Spring / Java Script/ Java / Multi-threadin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job