Java Developer | Java Engineer | Agile | TDD | AWS
Reqiva has continued its national growth and is now working with a BRAND NEW CLIENT in a BRAND NEW LOCATION. I currently require a Java Developer to join a dynamic team in Leeds, Yorkshire. The company are located in Leeds city centre and this is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation.
The successful Java Developer will be familiar with a range of technologies across the SDLC and will be required to contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the company by developing, testing and resolving bugs throughout the development process.
Experience: This position is ideal for Java Developers that have a computer related degree or similar as well as experience of:
• Programming experience with Java / JEE
• Spring or Hibernate framework experience
• Experience from with the payments / payments processing industry is advantageous.
• Confident working across the SDLC
• Passionate about developing high quality and efficient software.
• A desire to work towards improving the quality of existing processes and products.
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
If you have an interest in learning new technologies and techniques, problem solving and being challenged on a daily basis then this Java Developer role could be the position for you.
Salary is dependent on experience. Given an influx of projects they have the scope to hire multiple developers ranging from £35,000 - £65,000.
The location is easily accessible by car or train from a variety of locations across the North-West.
If this role is of interest please contact me as soon as possible as interviews are available at short notice!
Contact: Glenn Rose @ Reqiva