Java Developer - J2EE Web Applications
Java Developer - J2EE Web Applications - Norwich
Java Developer - J2EE Web Applications - Norwich - Our client who is leading edge in there field are looking for a Java Developer ideally with experience of running their own projects - Mentoring team members, but the key is Java Web Application development.
For this role, you will have a blend of the following skills and attributes:-
- Develop, maintain and support Dawson Enter Java web application and related Java applications.
- End user and internal staff admin J2EE web applications.
- Associated command line Java applications using Apache camel
- Develop user requirement and specification documents.
- Develop software inline with specifications.
- Develop to house standards, within agreed timescales.
- Provide ongoing support for applications.
- Leading and mentoring junior developers and Back End developers as required.
- Take part in the out of hours support rota.
- Experience and an understanding of the issues and requirements of a High volume Order Processing System
- Load testing to establish at which point components will fail, Soak Testing to demonstrate that applications don't contain memory and resource leaks.
- Use of automatic regression and unit testing tools such as JUnit, HTTPUnit and Selenium and continuous build integration.
- A solid understanding of the Java programming language. (JDK 8)
- Use of Java for Server Side web applications, Server Side batch processes.
- SQL for data definition and manipulation.
- Experience of the Spring framework.
- Experience of a modern Application Server, preferably JBoss or Wildfly.
- Experience of version control applications such as Git or SVN.
- Experience of Maven for dependency management and building.
- Experience with an ORM framework
In return, our client will offer a salary range of between £45,000 - £55,000 depending on your experience and skills you bring to the table.
In addition, they offer a benefits package of:-
- 20 days holiday
- Life Insurance
- Discounted Products
- Free parking
If this could be your new role for 2018, please forward your CV in the first instance. Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"