Java Developer, Groovy, Spring, Hibernate, Remote
A Java Developer / Software Engineer is required to join an exciting and well established organisation, with a global presence on a full-time basis. The successful Java Developer / Software Engineer will have the opportunity to work on either a remote or Hybrid basis, with visits to either their Oxford or London office.
As the Java Developer / Software Engineer, you will be working with an in-house, global team of Backend & Frontend Software Engineers, undergoing the design, development and maintenance, of key platforms; supporting some high-end clients. The successful Java Developer / Software Engineer will be required to take ownership of their own workload, translating business requirements in-order to support the businesses Java applications and RESTful web services.
My client is an established organisation boasting over 20 years of experience with a range of high-profile clientele. While having a sound amount of industry knowledge, they still consider themselves as a start-up in mentality, with an aggressive growth plan for years to come. Along with an international presence and excellent development opportunities, they are able to offer the successful Java Developer / Software Engineer:
- 25 days holiday
- Medical & health plans
- Volunteer days
- Travel opportunities
- Remote working opportunities
- Proven commercial experience of software engineering – Ideally with Groovy however Java is also suitable
- Strong experience with relevant frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate – further experience with Micronaut, Vert.x or similar modern frameworks is highly desirable
- Sound database experience and experience with datastroes such as SQL Server, Elasticsearch or Redis
- Experience building and integrating with web services REST APIs
If you’re a Java Developer / Software Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge then please apply today to learn more!
Java Developer, Groovy, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, Micronaut, Vert.x, AWS, GCP, Remote
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'