Fully Remote / London Market
A Senior Java Developer with RESTful API services, testing practices and platforms, CI/CD and AWS/Azure experience, coupled with a good knowledge of legacy application upgrade processes is required to work with a world renowned insurance client. You will be working within agile team processes and providing both first and second line support.
You will be part of an agile software engineering team to help and upgrade and maintain day-to-day services from old versions of JAVA to the latest version. Experience with upgrading and modernisation of old products is beneficial.
* Java (ideally 8 or 11)
* RESTful API services experience
* CICD and relevant tooling
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Exhibits self-motivation and drive; takes initiative without the need for approval.
* Highly professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- java developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'