Java Developer ( Enterprise Server-Side ) - Java Software Engineer, Java 8, Java 9, API, Scalable, Web Applications
Are you passionate about Enterprise Level ServerSide Java Development?
Do you understand Scalable solutions for Enterprise Level projects producing high performing applications?
Do you thrive in fun environments designed to encourage creativity, up-skilling and trail blazing in SWE with like minded technical enthusiasts?
10 DAYS TRAINING A YEAR BOOKED IN JUST LIKE HOLIDAYS.
I have varies levels available for Java Software Engineers who want to work on Server-Side with a passion for Development from an Applications / Web Services perspective with a team who strive for superior code and design leading the way on full SDLC projects and continuously improving Best Practice.
I am recruiting for varies levels of Java SWE's.
You must have:
- Server Side Java application development on Web Applications
- Nice to have worked with Java 8 or 9 but other versions also welcomed if combined with a desire to learn
- Probably implied from above but you will have worked on RESTful API's
- Extensive development experience with Java ( if you have a github profile or similar you can share with us please do )
- With my same client I do also have full-stack roles so a preference to move into Full Stack or if you are already fullstack this can be accommodated, just let me know
This is a company which will support your continued growth and your personal development whilst giving you access to interesting work and keeping the atmosphere fun.
Please send your CV without hesitation if you are a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer / Java Server-Side Developer / Java Full Stack Software Engineer looking for a new challenge like this.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "server side"
- "RESTful API"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job