Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36000 - £40000 Benefits
Java Developer - Edinburgh - Perm - £36-40k + Benefits
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join our public sector client on a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
You will be working in an emerging agile environment within a team of developers, developing enhancements to their systems using a Java toolset set and PL/SQL within an Oracle database environment, ensuring that the work is carried out within strict timescales and standards.
A sound knowledge and proven work experience in some of the following:
- Java (jdk1.6 and above), JDK 8 will be preferred.
- Major Java based web frameworks preferably Spring Framework (4 and above), REST controllers etc.
- Knowledge / Experience of dynamic UI based frameworks such as REACT with REDUX
- J2EE architecture
- Experience of Oracle including SQL and PL/SPL development
- Version Control - CVS or Git
- Modern Java application server containers - Tomcat/ WebLogic
We look forward to hearing from you.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
- JDK 8
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'