Job Role- Java Developers - Capital Markets
Location- City of London/ Europe
Salary- Competitive & DOE Plus Annual Company Bonus
My Client in questions are seeking experienced Java Developers to join their Capital Markets Consulting Business (Globally). They hire developers in need of a constant challenge and who are dedicated to solving business challenges across capital markets.
Responsibilities Include :
- Develop & support Java server side components of market making, pricing, and hedging applications.
- Produce object oriented designs in Java, enhance , re-factor existing designs
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies
- Translate business requirements into technical design using appropriate methodology
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Developing robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability.
- Strong development practices including pairing, code reviews, unit testing and regression testing.
- Must have a very good understanding of object-oriented design, programming and be able to put this knowledge into practice
- Experience creating enterprise multi-threaded systems
- Proficiency in Core Java programming
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience building system from end to end
You will be employed directly with the consultancy on a permanent basis and then you will be asked to work on a variety of different project across leading Financial Services/ Capital Markets Tier 1 companies. Each project will vary in length and will present a new and testing environment so you will constantly be developing your skill set & experience.
Salaries are dependent on skill set and experience but are market leading.
Benefits include pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holiday, company bonus 5-10% depending on Company results, social events and much more
If this seems like the perfect opportunity for you then please do not hesitate to apply :)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'