Java Developer, Software Engineer - Blackpool - To £500, 9 months - Brilliant role, very likely to extend, get in touch!
NodeJS, ExpressJS, HTML, CSS, Java, Developer, Websphere
A full-stack developer who will build both the client-side browser components (HTML / CSS / JS) and the server-side application that delivers functionality to that client (e.g. NodeJS)
Indicate Skills & Experience levels in the following areas:
· NodeJS (ES2015+)
· Experience in building accessible, responsive designs that support down to IE8
· Experience with BDD, writing the spec files that run Gherkin scripts, using WebDriverIO (or any other Selenium driver)
· Experience with using a test-driven approach to building applications and using static-analysis tooling to drive towards quality code
· Knowledge of best practices for coding defensively against possible attack vectors, and testing with OWASP tooling (e.g. ZAP)
· Test experience: unit, integration, performance, security
Thanks for reading, please get in touch!
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Code Refactoring
- Agile Scrum Lead. Java. Mentoring on Java EE7. Message-Driven-Beans. Unit Test planning execution
- Defect analysis and fixing. JBoss Wildfly
- Git. Technologies: Java 8
- MQ. JUnit
- Lead experience
- use of JIRA