Java Developers needed for a globally recognised brand working within traffic and navigation.
They are looking for the best and brightest minds working within development. Be part of an agile cross-functional team that works on both graphical user interfaces and their connected applications on server side.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Find and refine requirements, discuss new features and collaborate with product managers
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners architects and estimate its work effort Implement, test and demonstrate new product features following agile best practices
- Work on further usability or performance improvements and bug fixes
What we are looking for:
- You have a graduate degree on computing or engineering, with 3 to 5 years of experience in software development.
- You need to be able to master the fine arts of software engineering as e.g. design for quality and reuse, componentization, resilience and multi-threading and at the same you should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive deep into all any kind of problem that comes your way.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are a great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person who likes to work with software engineers; you will interact a lot with other developers, component owners, UX engineers and system engineers.
- You have experience in Java server-side development, including Spring and Hibernate/JPA and SQL.
What you can expect:
An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain and the salary is dependent upon experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job