Java Developer – AWS
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Java Developer with working knowledge of various AWS services to join a marketing leading business who enables its customers to become truly digital by leveraging their competencies to develop smart, new generation solutions including developing custom digital assistants (bots), artificial intelligence application and big data solutions for cloud on Amazon Web Services. They are based in South East London near Canary Wharf.
The role involves the successful candidate designing and implementing data migration, data transformation, data quality, modelling testing and post production reviews. The post holder must also have experience of mapping source and target data models, identifying gaps, data cleansing and schema modelling.
To join our clients development team candidates must have working knowledge of various AWS services along with experience of designing and building API’s with SOAP and REST. All candidates applying must hold valid security clearance or willing to undergo security clearance. A real desirable for the role is someone with experience of working in the public sector.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Experience of Kafka, Apache Nifi, Graph Database, Java 8/11, Python, Micro services, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash Scripting and Linux
· Experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
· Experience in designing and building API with SOAP and REST.
· Expertise in Micro services and working experience in kubernetes.
· JMS or Oracle AQ knowledge.
· Working knowledge of various AWS services including EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud formation, Config, SES, SNS, SQS, IAM, VPC and KMS.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Java Developer who experience of using various Amazon Web Services, a real desirable would be someone from a working background in the public sector industry.
£450 to £475
South East London
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in South East London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'